Monday 30 January 2012



My sister says I'm a slut to design.  She's right I get such a kick out of whats 'new'and 'on trend'  How things look and gathering like a magpie ideas and images from like minded design slaves.
I think I have passed it on to my eldest daughter because she got a bit crazy with me on the party decor for the five year olds birthday party.  We had a blast and I think the kids did too.



So putting the hours of pinterest party perusing to good use here are some ideas we used.
  • Kate spade envelopes on the wall.  Great impact for very little effort and we turned it into a game of charades by drawing pictures and popping them in the envelopes. Couldn't find the original post but eatdrinkchic still has a post about it.
  • Martha Stewart tissue paper pom-poms.  Again, great impact for very little effort.
  • Hang balloons from the ceiling.  Just as effective as helium.
  • Oh yes and post it notes make great flag cake toppers. All my own idea!

1 comment: